Whittany and Brittany Biskit aka the Biskit Twins are the main antagonists of the show Littlest Pet Shop. They're both the rivals of Blythe Baxter and are the daughters of Fisher Biskit, the owner of the petstore across the street. They both have fair-pale skin and bright pink-red eyes with what seems to be just a bit of eyeshadow and dark lipstick. Whitney has black hair with her longer bangs on the left worn with bright pink hairclips, while Britney wears her white hair with the bangs to the right, with dark purple-pink clips.The twins' most common attire consists of school oriented uniforms but with minor differences. Whitney wears a dark berry-pink colored jacket with darker pink at the neck and cuffs. A small icon is on the chest, matching the yellow tie worn with the pale blue undershirt. Her skirt is a darker shade with light pink, yellow, and pale pink line detailing. She also wears below the knee dark pink socks, lighter pink boots, and gold bracelets and jewelry. They are voiced by Shannon Chan-Kent
Whittany and Brittany are two spoiled and rude teenage twins. When Blythe first came to town, they tried to genuinely be nice to her, but they also took the time to criticize her and her ideas as they honestly didn't seem to like them. As a result, she refused to go shopping with them, which made them angry considering the fact nobody has ever told them no before. They tried again later, but once again had criticized her and commented on her friends and fashion. Since then, they have become Blythe's rivals instead and try to do anything they can to either ruin her plans or shut down the Littlest Pet Shop.
Unfortunately for them, they aren't very smart and as a result, their plans often fail or mess up. Whittany seems to be the smarter one of the two however, as she comes up with the majority of their plans, where as Brittany tends to space out on occasion. However, in "Door-Jammed" it is implied that Whittany may be more accepting of Blythe, but often treats her badly because Brittany strongly dislikes her. This may indicate that Brittany is actually the more malicious of the two, or may of been a ploy by Whittany to avoid an awkward situation with Blythe whilst remaining trapped in her bathroom. Britney is however sometimes shown to be quicker to insult or degrade someone before Whitney does, such as being the first of the twins to insult Sue in the department store in "Penny for your Laughs", and the first to approach Blythe on the street in "Door-Jammed", also managing to be the first to insult her during that confrontation. Both seem to get in trouble often, as during the first episode their dad reminds them to try not to get expelled from school. The two seem to be under the impression that many people like them and want to be their friends. Despite this, they don't appear to have any.
They haven't so far appeared in the MCF series, but they do appear as not only Blythe's rival, but rivals to the Mystery Case Crusaders and the Rookie Mystery Case Files.
They make their debut in "RMCF: The Friend Game" where they become the Rookies' rivals by each act and because they're friends with Blythe. Jenny was their first because she turned down their offer. They befriend Amu and Coraline and manipulate them to be like them in costume and behavior until they realizes it's going too far when they're making fun of Annie. After Amu and Coraline stood them up and broke their friendship, they became rivals ever since.
- RMCF: The Friend Game(debut)
- MCF: Rock it Out
- Their last name comes is a pun the name of a food "biscuit".
- They are both voiced by Shannon Chan-Kent, who also voices Silver Spoon from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
- The sisters' names and hair colors are reversible: Brittany (B - Black) has white hair, while Whittany (W - White) has black hair.
- In "Door-Jammed", Whittany seems saddened that Blythe doesn't want to be her friend and openly admits that it is just Brittany who dislikes Blythe.
- Brittany and Whittany seem to be more skilled at things when working together. Despite both of them failing math, Blythe discovers that they can solve complex problems in a matter of seconds. This is revealed to be because Whittany can understand the problems, but can't solve them, and Brittany can solve the problems, but can't understand them.
- Some fans or parents whom are Punks Rockers themselves may not be happy of Hasbro making Goths and Punks look like the bad guys. It may have something to do with Hasbro's rival Mattel's very popular Gothic dolls Monster High.
- Though they dress like Goths and Punks but their outfits are very similar with Scene fashion.
- The Biskit twins act and dress like the Werecat Twin Sisters from Monster High.