Pacifica Northwest is a rival-later friend of Mabel in "Gravity Falls." She at first is the snob that always wants to beat Mabel in everything, but during Season 2, develops and later becomes her friend, though she still has her prejudices. Pacifica has long blonde hair and usually wears a purple jacket with a short lavender dress, along with a periwinkle belt. She also wears black leggings with cream colored boots. She wears heavy purple eyeshadow and lavender hoop earrings. She is voiced by Jackie Buscaranio.
MCF Stories Edit
Pacifica first appears in the MCF story MCF: Weirdmageddeon where her role is the same.
- MCF: Weirdmageddeon
- Her name is a pun on the "Pacific Northwest" region of America, a region containing Oregon, the state in which the show is based and where creator Alex Hirsch spent his summers.
- Pacifica's favorite color is hot pink, despite purple being her signature color.
- The method of using a bell Pacifica's parents perform to keep her in line is not unlike the Pavlovian method.
- She has become a relatively popular character, which Alex Hirsch didn't expect because she is such a terror compared to Mabel. Because of these, she began getting further character development in Season 2.
- She is unfamiliar with the concept of sharing. She can't even pronounce the word correctly—when she did try to pronounce it, she pronounces it as "SHAW-ring.