Oriko Mikuni is the title character of the Puella Magi Madoka Magica spin off called Puella Magi Oriko Magica. However, she acts as the villain to the spin off. She later appears in Symmetry Diamond in which she acts more heroic, showing that based on events happening, she could act as either way. Due to her not appearing in the anime, she does not have a voice actor.
For her bio in the spin offs, go here: https://wiki.puella-magi.net/Oriko_Mikuni
In MCF, Oriko makes her first appearances in the upcoming story MCF: The Way of a Magical Girl. Her role in it is currently unknown for the most part through it is most likely similar to the first spin off story she appeared in.
Oriko herself is able to predict the future due to her wish from Kyubey. However, she is physically weak, and thus asks Kirika to do her work as she would not be able to withstand a direct attack.
She can also summon multiple spheres, patterned with what appear to be vines. She sends these at her enemies to attack with blunt force at high speeds.
- Through a manga character, Oriko has appeared in one of the Madoka Magica video games called Madoka Magica Online.
- Despite being the titular character, Oriko is not featured on the first volume cover of Oriko Magica. However, she is on the cover of Extra Story and the cover of Sadness Prayer's first volume.
- Kirika and Oriko are exactly 121 days and 3 hours apart in age. Oriko is the older of the two.
- Back when trachie171 was going to write MCF: The Way of a Magical Girl, Oriko wasn't going to appear. This changed when trachie171 give angelthewingedcat the story to write.
- MCF: The Way of a Magical Girl (Debut)