MCF: Tricia and the Curse of Lake Blissful is an upcoming MCF story written by trachie17. In it Tricia is given her first MCF case after she reveals she would like to be a part of it.
- Tricia (Main Protagonist)
- Mordecai and Rigby
- Sherman (Debut)
- Rika Nonoka(Debut)
- Penny Peterson(Debut)
- Kari Kamiya (Debut)
- Violet Benton/The Siren (Main Antagonist) (Debut)
After she reforms, Tricia asks to be part of the MCF team and Emmy gives her a case to solve all by herself with only the help of Wander, Sylvia, Mordecai and Rigby to aid her: The case is about a cursed lake called Lake Blissful where sixty years ago a girl named Violet Benton, who drowned herself after her love eloped with another woman, came back from the dead as The Siren, luring people into her waters with her Siren song, never to be seen again. Now with the latest missing person; Kari Kamiya (Digimon) to find Tricia and her crew discover a witness to the event: a boy named Sherman (From 2014's new movie Peabody and Sherman) whom they must protect from the Siren before her singing curse strikes again and drowns them all.
- MCF Theme (To The Tune of Monster High)-MCF and Tricia
- My Jolly Sailor Bold (Pirates of the Carribean On Stranger Tides)-Violet Benton/The Siren
- The Failure Song (My Little Pony Friendship is Magic: The Crystal Empire)-Tricia, Wander, Mordecai and Rigby
- Don't Let Us Go (Don't Let Me Go)(Shrek the Musical)-Wander, Mordecai and Rigby
- Travel Song (Shrek the Musical)-Wander, Mordecai and Rigby and Tricia
- Red is Blue (Hoodwinked) (Featured in Background Music)
- Trust In Me (The Jungle Book)-Violet Benton/The Siren
- The Sucess Song (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The Crystal Empire)-MCF and Tricia
- This is set after The Rumor Weed and Keep Calm and Tricia Good so the girls including the Rookies are much more trusting of Tricia even to give her a case and accept her in the MCF.
- Tricia reveals in a conversation she babysits a talking baby named Stewie and sometimes goes on adventures with him and his talking dog named Brian referencing Stewie and Brian from Family Guy.
- Tricia also reveals that when she talked with Plantara about her reforming she had a hard time getting over it and even refused to talk to her over the whole thing which Tricia just didn't care about how she felt about it she was just happy to not be evil anymore.