"MCF: Past Of A Ghost" is an upcoming Mystery Case Files story written by Subuku No Jess. In this story, the MCF girls, along with Silver the Hedgehog and Audrey II, have to help Alice get two ghosts out of her new home.
After Alice inherits a new house, she discovers that the house is haunted by a wild boy who had died by falling out of the attic window to his doom. Now MCF must not only help the boy with his unfinished job of getting new trees for his house's landscape, but to also help him and a mean man's ghost (who suffered the same fate) crossover in order to save Alice and her family.
Characters Who Appear
- Silver The Hedgehog
- Audrey II/Twoey
- Alice's Sister and Family (debut/minor appearence)
- Shade Valentine (debut)
- Valerie Valentine (debut)
- Marie Valentine (debut/minor appearence)
- Clyde Valentine (Main Antagonist)
- Edgar Wellington (Minor Antagonist)
- This is one of the few stories that has been requested by another author.
- This case is set in the universe of Subuku No Jess' fanmake version of "The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy" with Silver The Hedgehog having a Billy role and Twoey having a Grim Reaper role.
- In this case, the way some of the girls sense the ghosts and how the ghosts crossover is similar to the TV series "Ghost Whisperer".