Lily's Theme is a subtle choral piece, related to Lily, Harry, and Snape. It is the main theme of the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 soundtrack.
The full theme can be heard in the song of the same name. Besides that, it can be heard on the tracks Dragon Flight, Voldemort's End, Snape’s Demise and The Resurrection Stone. It will be used as the main theme for MCF: The Final Battle Part 2
DescriptionEdit"Lily's Theme" begins with a dark sounding note, then a chilling and haunting choir begins, then there's a sudden crescendo and decrescendo of cello, viola and violin. The choir then continues and the theme ends. The theme is then repeated without a choir, just instruments. It slowly builds up in volume, reaches its pinnacle, then its goes down in volume, with the theme ending. It then goes down to pianissimo and stops.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (Original)
- Tracy Tennyson and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
- MCF: The Final Battle Part 2
- The authoress has stated that this score is one of trachie17's favorite pieces on the Deathly Hallows Part 2 soundtrack so she decided to use this particular song for the opening of MCF: The Final Battle Part 2.
- In MCF: The Final Battle since the original piece was related to Lily, Harry and Snape, for the second part of the Final MCF movie. It will be related to Tracy, Tricia and Seamus.