Kimberly Ann "Kim" Possible is a high school student and freelance hero/vigilante and the main character of Kim Possible. She is unusual in this in that she not only lacks a secret identity, but also remains on good terms with various law enforcement, government, and military agencies. For the most part, her classmates are aware of her work but do not comment on it unless it affects them directly. At school, she is cast as one of the "popular kids", head of her cheerleading squad at school, and a straight-A student, rather than as a misunderstood outsider/underdog as typical of the genre. She is voiced by Christy Carlson Romano
Prior to the start of Season 1, Kim was an ordinary young girl leading an ordinary life. By her preteen years she was wishing to supplement her allowance, so she decided to start up her own babysitting business and set up her own website: "KimPossible.com", under the slogan, "I can do anything" to advertise her services. Soon after her site went live Kim was accidentally contacted by Mr. McHenry who was in trouble and was trying to contact a different group of heroes, "Team Impossible", but because of a typing error he contacted "KimPossible.com" instead of "Impossible.com." After the rescue, Kim's fame as a hero grew until she was being contacted for help by people all over the world, including governments and royalty, as a matter of daily activity. This lead to a long and successful career as a teenaged heroine and a success rate which only added to her fame.
For more information about Kim go to : http://kimpossible.wikia.com/wiki/Kim_Possible
MCF Stories Edit
Kim was seen in various MCF stories as an ally to the girls. In "The Mystery of Tracy and Tricia", she was originally going to be Tracy and Tricia's adoptive older sister before the decision was made to be the Tennysons.
- MCF: Birthday Adventure(Debut)
- Kim's initial character design was an athletic blonde. As the design developed the creators were unhappy that her design was so unrealistic. Therefore, they decided to start over and make her look like a real girl, who is pretty and athletic, but not a bombshell.
- Her name, Kim Possible, is an allusion to the word "impossible", and quite possibly an allusion to the hit spy TV and movie franchise Misson: Impossible.
- Kim says "soda" rather than "pop" or "coke", a cue which often has regional significance in the US.
- Kim kissed Ron once before they started dating each other at the end of "So the Drama", but at that time, she not her herself, where she was under the control of Dr. Cyrus Bortel's Moodulator.
- Kim was only seen dating Josh Mankey before she started dating her best friend, Ron.
- As much as Ron was seen dating Zita Flores in two episodes, Kim was seen dating Josh Mankey in only two episodes as well:
- Kim was jealous three times over Ron:
- Ron being a better Bueno Nacho employee than her.
- Ron spending more time with Felix Renton than with her.
- Ron going on an important mission with Yori without her.
- Every enemy Kim has fought, with the exception of the Team Go villains, knows her name perfectly and correctly, only Motor Ed does not bother to use her real name, prefering to call her "Red", while others, like the Team Go villains, just don't even metition or say her real name.
- Oddly enough, Shego and Kim's mother are the only people who call her, "Kimmie."
- Mr. Barkin and Malcolm Nevus/The Wraithmaster are the only people who called her by her last name.
- Shego used Kim's first and last name only four times in the entire series, like Drakken always does.
- Ron is the only person who calls her KP.
- Kim is shown to be right-handed in Naked Genius, but mostly appears left-handed in "A Sitch in Time and Cap'n Drakken.
- "Evil Ron" calls her by her full name, "Kimberly Ann Possible".
- Other people like Nana Possible, Ms. Hatchet, and Larry's mom, call her by just her first two names, "Kimberly Ann".
- Most of Kim's enemies, like Dr. Drakken, call her by her first and last name.
- Kim corrected Ron twice in season one about what a couple of her enemies were all about when Ron thought that:
- Drakken was gonna steal Christmas, when Drakken really wanted to take over the world, only because he stole the Z-Boy technology in Japan.
- Senor Senior Sr. stole corn dogs because of stealing Pop Pop Porter's cryo-bator, when Sr. really wanted to freeze the billionaire's club after he was rudely rejected from it.
- Her father is the only person who calls her "Kimmie-cub".
- Professor Dementor calls her "Fräulein Possible".
- In chronological order, Kim has the first line in the series: "It's criminal."
- Even though it was heard fourteen times in the series, Kim said "So not the drama" eleven times total.
- Not counting her missions where she had to rescue Ron or her missions where Ron comes in at the last moment, Kim went on five missions without Ron:
- Saving Rufus from Monkey Fist, Duff Killigan, and Shego when they were trying to steal a microchip that Rufus accidentally ate.
- Keeping the super concentrated, self-replicating synthoplasma away from Drakken and Shego when riding a speed train.
- Getting back the teleportation module from Dr. Drakken while Ron was stalling the talent show crowd at their school.
- Stopping Motor Ed and Drakken from stealing a tool kit from the "Planet Tool" store.
- Destroying the planetary oxygen depleter to save the world's oxygen and air in Drakken's new lair.
- Kim's second mission involved a little help from her mother during Mother's Day, and her fifth mission involved Shego helping and saving her, sort of.
- Kim was seen in only six episodes without her mission clothes, not counting part two of "Graduation" and where she only wore her battlesuit in "Ill Suited":
- Sink or Swim
- Monkey Ninjas in Space
- Return to Wannaweep
- Rewriting History
- Chasing Rufus
- Cap'n Drakken
- Kim was seen wearing her mission clothes in every single episode of season 3.
- After "So the Drama", Kim was seen wearing her battlesuit in only three episodes of season 4:
- Ill Suited
- Mad Dogs and Aliens
- Larry's Birthday
- Kim had dark lips entirely throughout seven episodes, in which that brief snow scene from "Odds Man In" and the cold open sequence of "October 31st" does not count, and all of them were only in season one:
- Bueno Nacho
- Monkey Fist Strikes
- The New Ron
- Mind Games
- Number One
- Kim only used her battlesuit against Drakken, Shego, Professor Dementor, and Warmonga.
- Kim fought only one villain without her mission clothes: Ron's camp rival, Gill.
- After getting them in "Clothes Minded", Kim was seen wearing her new mission clothes throughout ten episodes for the rest of season 4.