Juniper Lee is the main protagonist of the Life and Times of Juniper Lee. She is a Asian American girl with brown eyes, long raven hair with a pink streak, a green shirt with a dragonfly on it, a blue pants and brown shoes. She is a spunky girl who posesses the Te Xuan Ze act which was passed down from generations. She is voiced by Laura Jill Miller.
Not much is known about Juniper's early life aside that she was born a Chinese American like her brothers. She grew up as a normal little girl in Orchid Bay City until she earned the powers of the Te Xuan Ze through her magical lineage.
One day, while visiting her Ah-Mah, Juniper was plagued by a painful stomach ache. This stomach ache was later revealed to be part of the activation of her Te Xuan Ze powers, and it eventually reached its zenith when some demons attempted to inflitrate the house and eliminate the new Te Xuan Ze. After a short trance-like spell, June discovered that she was able to see the monsters attacking the house, and that she had developed superhuman strength and agility. In addition to this, one streak of her hair had turned white much like her Ah-Mah's (which is in fact the Te Xuan Ze trademark). After getting rid of the demons and saving her brother Ray Ray, June took up the mantle of Te Xuan Ze to replace her grandmother.
At the beginning of the series June has been the Te Xuan Ze for over a month, and her ability to see and talk to magic creatures has given her the reputation of a crazy girl. During this season she saves the worlds from several magic threats such as Sandman and Loki
However one of the most important moments is when Auntie Roon is released from hr banishment and lifts the magic veil between the human and magic world in the Mall . After battling her, she is casted out again with the same trick that Monroe used 2000 years ago and used a summoning spell with Ah'Mah to summon the elders and undo all the events that happend.
At first her reputation in the magic worlds as a Te Xuan Ze wasn't quite recognized and appreciated as the one of her Ah'Mah. It wasn't until she saved the monsters in the Monster Con from H.A.M. tht she earned the respect and admiration from most of the magic creatures
She only debuts so far in "MCF: Attack of the Vampires" as one of hte victims by the Deadly Blood Eaters. She is later saved and will possibly return in a future story.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Being the Te Xuan Ze, June possesses many magical and superhuman abilities that help her deal with the different creatures of the magical world, such as:
- Superhuman Strength: June is superhumanly strong and is typically able to lift and take down giant monster with little effort. She is strong enough literally punch her way out of 200 feet of concrete and easily lift a 3.716 pound monster. This places her strenght level slightly over 2 tons.
- Superhuman Speed: She is capable of running and accelerating to high speeds which a human could never achieve.
- Superhuman Stamina: June's musculature produces considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of an ordinary human. She can physically exert herself at peak capacity for hours before fatigue begins to impair her.
- Superhuman Durability: The tissues of her body are considerably harder and more resistant to physical injury than those of an ordinary human. Juniper is capable of withstanding great impact forces, falls from great heights, exposure to temperature and pressure extremes, and powerful energy blasts without sustaining any injury.
- Superhuman Agility: June's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Her reflexes are heightened in a similar manner and are superior to those of the finest human athlete.
- Magic Vision: Basic ability of seeing through the magical barrier.
- Magic: June can also use a wide array of magical artifacts (stones, scepters, wands, etc.) to aid her in battle. The spell she uses the most is the banishing spell.
- Magic Immunity: She has some degree of inmunity to some magical effects, I.E. Sandman's sleeping spell.
- Magical Energy Absorption: As a Te Xuan Ze she can tap into the magical energy that empowers her when she is in the elder's realm in order to enhance her powers. After absorbing magic from the source of her powers, she was able to defeat Kai Yee.
See also: Juniper Lee/List of spells
In one occasion she stated that she doesn't have any magical power even though her powers come from an ancient magic and she can do spells, as well as other characters have said that she has magical powers. This makes the nature of her powers ambiguous at the best.
- Knowledge of Sorcery: June is trained in witchcraft. Her sorceress is part of the set of powers from her Te Xuan Ze abilities.
- Experienced Combatant: June has no formal knowledge of hand-to-hand combat. However, her powers enable her to execute fighting moves with superhuman force, at an opponent and her career as the Te Xuan Ze has given her plenty of combat experience. According to Ah-Mah, in very little time she has bbecome an extremely adept warrior.
- Weaponry Mastery: June has some mastery in the use of weapons such a swords, and mallets. She was also a capable user of the Wushu staff.
- Guitar Player: She is a proficient guitar player.
- Singer: She is a proficient singer.
Inability to leave Orchid Bay: since she is a Te Xuan Ze she can't physiclly leave Orchid Bay,which she discovered while trying to catch a Bombat .
- At school, June is involved in the volleyball club, math club and asian club.
- The juniper flower (for which June was named after) is a symbol of protection. This reflects Juniper's duty to protect the magical world as the Te Xuan Ze.
- She likes rollerblading, hawaiian pizza and the drama from No Doubt.
- She is the first Te Xuan Ze that has ever been a child instead of a father next.
- She weights 73 Pounds soaking wet.
- In the fanfiction, she may have a crush on Danny Fenton, but this isn't confirmed.
- MCF: Attack of the Vampires(Debut)