Jorgen Von Strangle is the strongest Fairy that exists in Fairy World and is the boss of all fairies as well as the enforcer of Da Rules. His wife was the Tooth Fairy . He is the only fairy without wings, as he believes they're too "girly". His animal disguise is a rhinoceros and his plant disguise is a potted cactus with a slight humanoid shape. He enjoys torturing Binky, his accomplice. He debuts in the upcoming MCF and the Fairly Odd Parents who Tracy tries prevent Jorgen from finding out about her keeping Genie and Eden for as long as she has as well as revealing them to her friends. He is voiced by Daren Norris.
Jorgen is the strongest and toughest fairy in Fairy World, and is the commander of the Fairy godparents and possibly all of Fairy World, although the extent of how powerful or how much he commands is not exactly clear. When Jorgen was first introduced, he was more of an enemy of Timmy, and in a few cases tried to get Timmy's godparents taken away. He often took great pleasure in harassing everyone around him. As the show went on, Jorgen seemed to warm up to Timmy, and he has become more of an ally than a villain, though this, like many changes in the characters of fairies toward Timmy and his godparents, became visible only once Poof was born; even after admitting Cosmo, Wanda, and Timmy were his closest friends, he did not warm up this much. Sometimes Timmy must also clean up after the messes Jorgen makes, like when Fairy World lost all the power it was drawing from Mr. Crocker when he stopped believing in fairies, and when Foop escaped Jorgen's custody in Abracatraz to terrorize Poof.
Jorgen has tanned skin, white hair, and blue eyes like Timmy. He is also extremely muscular with a perfect and very humanoid body (unlike the light, skinny, weak, pointy bodies like other fairies, but a stronger, and more athletic body). His outfit is mainly a tight muscle green war tank top, black knee-high steeled toe combat boots, and green army camouflage pants, as well as spiked bracelets on his arms and studded boots. He is also very handsome and has a flattop hair cut. He also has the biggest chin in Fairy World, and the second biggest chin overall (first being the Crimson Chin). A joke in the series is that his head is shaped like the number five, due to his big chin and flattop hair. Other jokes include the several times where he tends to show off his butt in front of people, and how his size increases and decreases per scene (Usually he is only a head or two over the size of a normal human adult, yet on other occasions, to emphasize his great power and strength, he will appear to be at least 50-feet tall). He does not have wings, but in the Oh Yeah! Cartoons short The Temp!, it was shown that he uses a jet-pack instead, and instead of a wand, he carries what looks like a staff taller than he is, with a huge yellow star on its tip.
Jorgen has a personality of toughness, but, like all fairies, he is scared of butterfly nets. He is very sadistic, and laughs only toward the misfortune of others. His only friends are Cosmo, Wanda and Timmy Turner as revealed in "Teeth for Two", as his tendency to harass and bully others leave him with little friends, whereas the trio seem to have more tolerance to his sadistic behavior. His closeness toward them is shown when the Tooth Fairy dumped him for a while, as he cried for around 2 weeks hugging (or choking) Cosmo and Wanda which annoyed Timmy, causing him to do a lot of insane stuff until Timmy could get Jorgen and the Tooth Fairy back together. This showed how much the three cared for him as well. Jorgan seems to accept everybody, but hates overbearing stupidity (such as Cosmo), loud nagging (such as Wanda), and constant ignorance (such as Timmy).
Jorgan is also extremely arrogant (and sometimes even vain), often berating others while showing off his large muscles. He loves to inflict humiliation and pain, but is a very close friend otherwise. He even takes care of Binky and reads him a story when he is sick. During the Oh Yeah! cartoons and the first season, Jorgan often showed limited emotion, with only an occasional smirk whenever he won something, such as an argument, a court case, or a competition. From the second season onwards, Jorgan showed more emotion, mainly laughing in an evil, and slightly odd fashion. In Abra-Catastrophe!, he becomes a bit friendlier, possibly because Timmy showed promise after keeping his fairies for a whole year, something most children his age found difficult. Currently, he is a much friendlier person than in the first three seasons, treating his friends better.
Jorgen's dress, accent and mannerisms are apparently a parody of Eastern European action heroes of the 1980s such as Arnold Schwarzenegger, Dolph Lundgren and Jean-Claude Van Damme.
His wife was the Tooth Fairy, who was originally his girlfriend at the start of the series. Evil Jorgen was also the villain of the episode Action Packed. Jorgen is an anti-hero, but can occasionally become an antagonist. He can be a bully most of the time, he will beat up Binky and, literally, sit on Cosmo and Wanda, crushing them in the process, and showing signs of relief (indicating comfort and flatulence). There is no one in Fairy World who is stronger than he is, however, Big Daddy threatened to plow him with garbage every day for all his life (which in Fairy World means forever). Although many believe this, and Santa Claus's defeat of him in Merry Wishmas! to be flaws in the series.
He seems to enjoy bullying Binky to no end, but other than him, he enjoys bullying Cosmo and Wanda, despite them being his closest friends. He loves humiliating Wanda and scaring Cosmo. He can't help but to bully Wanda as much as possible, and blaming her for most of the catastrophes that often put peoples lives at risk, despite the clear fact that it is usually Cosmo's and Timmy's fault (of course telling of either of those two would be like yelling at a brick wall). Wanda clearly knows she can't do anything about this, so she snaps at Cosmo instead however, when it came to Timmy, or anyone else she loves, she isn't afraid to snap and tell off Jorgen. It is rare that this has an effect, however.
Other than Wanda, Jorgen enjoys bullying Cosmo. however, while he enjoys beating Wanda, he has a closer relationship with the weak, dumb, and pathetic Cosmo, but still tends to hurt him. It gets worse for Cosmo and Wanda, as they can't do anything about it because Jorgen is the head of Fairy World, and can do anything he wants as a result, as he is in charge of all the fairies.
As a result to his highly abrasive behavior, most fairies react to Jorgen with fear. When Jorgen finally admits that Cosmo, Wanda and Timmy are his closest friends, Cosmo can only react with understandable incredulity. Jorgen eventually retorts with "I don't have many friends, okay?!?" The only other characters he has shown any closeness too are the Tooth Fairy and his Grandmother, Nana Boom Boom.
Due to all this, he loves his life and can be very cocky and arrogant. He is also somewhat of a glory hog, especially in The Fairly Oddlympics, where, even though he won most of the games for the fairies, he wouldn't let any of them play in even one game, believing he deserved the right due to his athletic ability, physique, and because he "looks good in tights". His greatest loves in the world is being in charge, his muscles, bullying people, and humiliating the Pixies and the Anti-Fairies.
Jorgen is the only non-holiday (i.e. Cupid) or important event themed (i.e. The Tooth Fairy) fairy without a god child. This is due to his love of extreme and manly things, the wishes he grants reflect this and he ends up endangering his god kids (i.e. a wish for a puppy makes him poof up a vicious giant dog), if what he put Timmy through as his temporary fairy is any indication. In the Oh Yeah! shorts, he has a godchild named Winston, who seems to be terrified whenever Jorgen is near him. Winston was never seen again.
It is possible that Jorgen, or at the very least his Grandmother, was one of the fairies explained in Wishology!, when the fairies were for battling purposes only.
He debuts in MCF and the Fairly OddParents where he catches Tracy with her godparents and breaking several rules causing Genie and Eden to be taken away. Due to several events that is currently unknown. He allows Genie, Eden and Ranjan to stay with Tracy and allows them to know of fairies against his better judgements but promises to check in frequently.
- MCF and the FairlyOddParents (Debut)
- Very early episodes considered him a parody of Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- In the Oh Yeah! Cartoons episode, "The Zappys," Jorgen has a Godkid named Winston but was never heard of again in the series. Although the evidence shown in Temporary Fairy may explain why Winston is not his godchild anymore.
- He loves scrambling the fairies (as shown in Abra-Catastrophe).
- He likes to break the bridge connecting between Fairy World and Earth if it's an emergency.
- He was the host of Fairy Idol.
- It was revealed in a flashback that he met the Tooth Fairy by wearing a sweater-vest (as shown in Who's Your Daddy?).
- He does not like to wear upper attire that does not reveal his biceps, as shown in Pixies Inc.
- While technically every fairy has some powers of warping reality, Jorgen has shown he can do so in the form of a story, shown when he read a story to Binky when he was sick, and it caused Timmy, Wanda, and Cosmo to be the characters of the story, as shown in Timmy the Barbarian.
- In a non-canon joke shown in the School's Out!: The Musical bloopers (which can be found on YouTube), Jorgen actually speaks with a British accent during the scene where he says "But first this frappe mocha" someone put a mouse trap in his drink. Jorgen later says in a British accent, "Ok, yes, ha ha, very funny. Now which one of you chaps DIES for this?". It is unclear whether this is a joke or not, as the video also shows Wanda with a very bad sense of humor laughing at Cosmo's farts, Mark wanting to be a Pixie, among other things.
- His only friends are Wanda, and Cosmo and Timmy as revealed in "Teeth For Two ". (Although he says he has lots, they're his closest friends.)
- He has been a fan of disco since the 70's, as shown in The Secret Origin of Denzel Crocker.
- He once became Timmy's temporary fairy when Cosmo and Wanda were too busy taking care of Poof.
- Jorgen's role as an intimidating antagonist was dwindled greatly over the years, while he can still be an antagonist at times, he became more of a supporting protagonist due to him assisting Timmy and his fairies many times due to certain moments of crisis.
- Jorgen appears to be the largest fairy currently in Fairy World. In "Wishology!", it is revealed that fairies used to be warriors in ancient times, and they were much larger than the current fairies. This may account for Jorgen's large size, though the accusation that he is one is more of a suspicion by fans and has not been proven.
- He is one of the only fairies in Fairy World without wings and therefore cannot fly without his jet pack.
- Ironically, as the series progressed, Jorgen never used his jet pack. And it has not made an reappearance since the 2nd Jimmy/Timmy crossover special, "When Nerds Collide."
- It is proven that Jorgen finds other means of transportation without the use of magic. Especially when there's no magic left in Fairy World. This is shown in "Crocker Shocker."
- During the first seasons, Jorgen appeared to be rude and having a great contempt for Cosmo and Wanda, but in newest seasons, since Teeth For Two (when he revealed that Cosmo and Wanda are his closest friends), he can be seen having a greater feeling of friendship between them.
- In Action Packed he was the main villain due to the wish Timmy makes.
- The above-mentioned episode is the only time Jorgen became the true main antagonist of an episode, as well as the only time he had to be taken down.
- Jorgen Von Strangle has appeared in all movies except Channel Chasers.
- In the Swedish dub, the character's name is Jorgen Von Strypgrepp, a translation of the English name.
- In Pixies Inc. it is revealed that he has a collection of Flipsies.
- Jorgen seems to be the boss of Faries of Fury. If it was completed by him the boss will be Crimson Chin although he is the semi boss.
- He is one of the few fairies with eye color that is not the same as his hair color. Another example of this is Blonda.
- In The Gland Plan, when his fagiggly glad isn't working, he says "...I need to find the Anti-Jorgen," which means he is an only child.
- During the Wish Limbo in Beach Blanket Bozos, Jorgen's the only notable character that didn't grow facial hair.
- It is unknown if Jorgen will make a return. It is left for the authoress to decide.