Role in the FilmEdit
During the opening credits of the film, beginning with the iconic Walt Disney Pictures castle logo, the song is played in the background, transitioning into the film with an array of snowflakes blissfully covering the screen, soon revealing the icy Frozen title card.
At the end of the film, during "The Great Thaw", a reprise of the song is featured as Elsa lifts the curse put across Arendelle.
MCF and the Ice QueenEditIn MCF and the ice Queen it's role is the same as it replaces the MCF Theme song and then it is used again during "The Great Thaw".
- This song may be accompanied with a voice over of Tracy for MCF and the Ice Queen it is unknown if the authoress plans to use it depending on how the movie starts out. As of MCF and the Ice Queen this is not the case.
- It has a similar feel to "Circle of Life" from "The Lion King", "Brother Bear" and "Pocahontas".
- The song is commonly compared to "Circle of Life" from The Lion King, more specifically the African chant in the song.
- In MCF and the Ice Queen it replaces the MCF Theme Song as the theme song for the story as the story is supposed to be based off of Disney's Frozen.
- trachie17 has stated this is one of her favorite scores from the movie with "The Great Thaw" and "Epilogue" as her other favorites.