EVE is the deuragonist/love interest of WALL-E. SHe is a beautiful robot with white body, a black screen with blue "eyes". She is spunky, but she becomes dormant when the plant is found for a short period of time. While she is temperamental, sheh cares for WALL-E. She is voiced by Elissa Knight.
Dedicated to her mission in scanning for any signs of self-sustaining plant-life on earth, EVE was not interested in WALL•E and was even hostile towards him at first, but befriended him when they formally introduced each other and when he took her to safety. After WALL•E saves EVE from a dust storm, he takes her to his trailer and shows her all the treasures that he has collected over the years, including the plant that he found. EVE quickly recognizes the plant, scans it and uses a tractor beam to pull it into her vegetation-containing compartment. EVE deactivates to a state in which only a blinking green beacon signals that she is on. Determined to protect EVE, he shelters her from rain, lightning and more until the Axiom return vehicle picks her up to return her to the Axiom. After WALL•E and EVE return the plant to the Captain, he views EVE's memory banks, but sees that even though one plant survived, the rest of the Earth is still polluted and unable to sustain life. But the Captain still thinks that they should return to Earth to recolonize. EVE then discovers that while she was deactivated, WALL•E was protecting her from all sorts of danger and she begins to understand the meaning of love and how much WALL•E truly cares for her.
MCF Stories Edit
In "MCF: Families Reunited at Last", she appears in the first episode "Daisy's Parents" along with WALL-E. They appear and team up with the MCF to find the clues to Daisy's biological parents inside the museum of Cartoon Town. WALL-E is then taken by the pirate master who ressurrected. Daisy, EVE, Mordecai and Rigby rescue him and Daisy finds her parents in Sophie and Howl Jenkins.
- MCF: Families Reunited at Last(debut; episode: Daisy's Parents)
- EVE was designed with the help of Apple’s behind-the-scenes designer Jonathan Ive, who was responsible of the design of the iPod.
- EVE was named after Eve, the first woman on Earth according to the Bible, because Andrew Stanton thought that WALL-E's loneliness reminded him of Adam, before God created his wife.
- In the DVD extras, it is said that she enjoys long hovers on the beach.
- Along with D-FIB, PR-T and NAN-E she is one of the only female robots on the Axiom.