Angela Peota is an OC by Detective88 who is also the pupil and foster daughter of Jafar, the girls' biggest enemy. She is manipulative, cruel and sly. She has light tan skin, long raven hair, red eyes, a pink blouse and skirt and dark pink shoes; she is voiced by Leighton Meetser and as a child, she is voiced by G. Hannelius. As an adult, she is voiced by Renee Zellweger.
According to the MCF: Families Reunited at Last episode, "Bella's Baby Boom" , Angela was evil since the day she was born. When she was 5, turning 6, her goodhearted parents tried to send her to Grimme's Reform School, hoping to straighten out her behavior. On the way, a storm came and killed her parents, but they didn't know it was caused by Angela. Jafar witnessed this and Angela looks up to him, thus having Jafar adopt her as his apprentice.
She debuts in MCF: Families Reunited at Last where she sends Strawberry Shortcake and her friends to different locations hoping to distract the MCF who are searching for clues leading to Emmy's mother. She later steals the MCF's spellbooks leading them to not only find Emmy's mother, but also find the MCF's spellbooks with her trying to make the obstacles harder.
In later episodes until the Season 4 finale, Angela uses her tricks and evil magic to distract the MCF long enough so she can get revenge for Jafar.
In one episode "MCF: Another Arabian Adventure", she succeeded in resurrecting Jafar by having Aladdin read the inscription that kept him in his underworld prison in the Cave of Wonders simular to the game Reading Quest. SHe then tells the MCF, RMCF, the MCF's assistants and the Bravest Warriors of her evil plan and then informs them that the MCF can't use their powers unless it's an emergency like what Emmy's Mother told them. She also has the pieces of the inscription written and hidden all over Agrabah and challenges them to a "game." The Babalong brothers(who were hypnotized by Jafar) fawn over her, but she rejects them.
- MCF: Families Reunited at Last(debut; episode: Strawberry's Berry Big Adventure; all episodes of the arc)
- MCF: Changing Channels(mentioned)
- MCF: The Stray
- MCF: Another Arabian Adventure
- MCF: The XYZ Theory
- MCF and the Looking Glass
- RMCF: Castle on Me
- MCF: Secret of the Diamond
- Angela's backstory will be revealed in a future story in "MCF: Families Reunited at Last".
- She was inspired by Sunny Tennyson in personality and the fact that she slightly resembles Raina.
- Her backstory is similar to Debbie from "Addams Family Values"
- The relationship of Angela has with Jafar is heavily similar to Azula's loyalty to her father Ozai on Avatar: The Last Airbender. Azula was also one of the inspirations for Angela according to the authoress.
- She and Shirona have a rivalry with each other mirroring Lord Hater and Sir Brad Starlight's on Wander Over Yonder
- They portray said roles in "MCF: The Enemies-Shirona and Angela"
- Also revealed in the one-shot episode that they dated Squilliam Fancyson in one point.
- She is foreshadowed by Jafar in "MCF and the Return of Jafar" and Mozenrath at the end of the episode earlier in Season 4 "RMCF: The Bird that Joined the Coop."
- In "MCF: Changing Channels", it is revealed that Angela was the ex-girlfriend of Marshall Lee though Discord said that it was all a ruse for her to take over the Land of Aaah with Discord's help.
- In "RMCF: Castle on Me" and "MCF: Secret of the Diamond", she reveals she has a number of ex-boyfriends whom she "dated for."
- In "MCF: Families Reunited at Last", episode "Bella's Baby Boom", she had an annoying friend named Lexi and has a slime pet named Mr. Gloom.
- We also learn that her last name is Peota and she's of Native American descendant hence the meaning of her last name. Her parents have skipped a generation or two of magic and we also learn that her parents owned a hotel and her grandfather was a shaman.
- In the MCF Families Reunited at Last episode "Monsters in the Moonlight," Angela is revealed to be coulrophobic(fear of clowns).
- She also hates being called "Angie."
- In "MCF: Secret of the Diamond", we learn she is allergic to both chocolate and milk(lactose intolerance).